Simple. Just a person with thoughts that nobody will hear, and that's fine. They just need to come out somehow.
I love music, swimming, diving, friends, psychology, philosophy, poetry, and people... but not always people. I'm 19 years old and can't wait to live my own life.
Oh, and you can call me Lindsey if you want to.
This makes me so anxious. Just wait a few more years for the economy to collapse again from the student loan bubble instead of the housing bubble. I’ll laugh in all their faces and cry over my degree.
Does your partner blame it on your bisexuality?
It could be partner abuse.
Does your partner:
- get jealous of people in your life regardless of their gender?
- make fun of you for being bisexual?
- try to control how you dress or act?
- force you to choose between being straight or being gay/lesbian?
- accuse you of cheating or flirting with others?
- use money or gifts to make you feel like you owe them something?
- prevent you from being out as bisexual?
- not respect your safeword?
- pressure you to have sex in ways that you don’t want to?
- keep you from going to LGBTQ events?
Abusers may say:
- "I know I can’t trust you alone with your friends because you’ll sleep with anyone."
- "You aren’t really part of the LGBTQ community."
- "If you leave me, I’ll tell your boss that you are bi."
- "I know that all you bisexuals are just sluts."
- "You are just confused about your sexuality."
- “If you want to be with me, you have to be a lesbian/gay.” OR "If you want to be with me, you have to be straight."
- "Don’t tell anyone that you’ve been with men before, that’s disgusting." OR "Don’t tell anyone that you’ve been with women before, that’s disgusting."
- “I know you are going to leave me for a woman.” OR “I know you are going to leave me for a man.”
Click HERE for pdf document to download
Downtown Minneapolis at nightfall. Taken from the 24th Street pedestrian bridge.
Dear Lord please inject me with Beyoncé’s work ethic and motivation amen